Great news for Vermonters!
If you're looking to install a new, high-efficiency wood stove in Vermont, we have some great news for you! Efficiency Vermont is offering a point of sale rebate up to $750.00 for the installation of a new wood stove with emissions less than 2.0 grams per hour, and an "Actual Efficiency" rating from the EPA of 70% or greater.
That means you can combine our current sale discount with an Efficiency Vermont rebate for extraordinary savings!
The point of sale rebate is being offered in two tiers:
1). A new installation (no existing stove) will receive a rebate of $650.00.
2). Replacing an existing stove receives a rebate up to $750.00, if the existing wood stove is removed and disposed of at the time of installation.
Qualifying Wood Stoves:
Progress Hybrid Model 209
Ideal Steel Hybrid Model 210
Absolute Steel Hybrid Model 211
Survival Hybrid Model 212S
Fireview Model 205
Keystone Model 204
Palladian Model 202
1. New, high-efficiency stove must be installed in Vermont
2. Qualifying stove must be under 2.0 grams per hour emissions rating
3. Qualifying stove must meet an “Actual Efficiency” rating greater than 70%, as listed on the EPA Wood Stove List
4. Stove must be installed by a stove installer. Self-installed stoves are NOT eligible for the rebate.
5. To receive the $750 rebate, the existing wood stove must be removed & destroyed.
Woodstock Soapstone Co.
66 Airpark Rd., West Lebanon, NH 03784 .